Thursday, July 11, 2013

Lately

It's been forever since I've touched this blog...My apologies! So much has happened since 2012, many ups and downs, questions and doubtness but hey, everything happens for a reason and I am truly happy now.

Well, I just finished my summer semester so I can now relax and work from time to time but honestly, I find it boring. I like to learn and be busy. When I don't work during weekdays, I try to workout as much as possible. I've been following the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred Level 1 video on YouTube and it's AH-mazing! It's only a 20 minutes workout but trust me, it's worth it. 

I can't wait to finish my bachelor, start a professional career and build MY life. I really can't stand being surrounded by my family anymore. Don't get me wrong, I adore my mother and brother but I'm 24 years old now and I feel like it's time for me to be more responsible and independent. I want to be an accomplished woman, succeed in life and make my parents proud. It is surely time to take life seriously and build a future. 

- Isabelle Hoang

No comments:

Post a Comment